22/04/2015

Ita Bags - The Next Big Otaku Trend?






Online, more and more pictures of bags heavily decorated in anime badges have recently increased. 

The nickname for this new trend is "Ita bag" or "Painful bag" (Since the bags get heavier decorated in badges)

The bags themselves are usually tote or school bags.Each bag tends to focus on one anime character that the owner loves however more then one character can also be seen. The bags are used to express their love for an anime character or series. Since the idea is to cover the bag, it can be an expensive hobby.



While in Japan you could easily get one badge for 200 yen (About £1.20) however online or at conventions the price of one bage can be higher. Also the plushies or keyrings used don't always come cheap. 

Helpful links: 

If you want to join in on this new trend here are some helpful links to places selling badges that are not too pricey to make your own bag!
  • Aliexpress has a wide range of badges ranging from Attack on Titan, Naruto  to Black Butler and more. 
  • eBay also has a wide collection of badges however they might not  be as cheap as ones on Aliexpress however there is a lot of options to choose from. 
  • Etsy and Storenvy both features a lot of different designs


So what do you think? Do you think this might be the next big trend. Have you decorated your bag like this?

 Comment below!


Thanks for choosing Kawaii-B! Your number one place for Kawaii fashion and culture!
Our Facebook: Follow for cute updates 
  Our Forum: Make new friends and join in discussion    
Event CalenderFind events and add/share your own
Share:

3 comments

  1. Wow cool! I didn't heard about this new trend!
    I like this idea, but don't nee to much I think haha

    I'm a new reader :) Maybe we can folow each other?
    My blog here: http://worldismagiiic.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow cool! I didn't heard about this new trend!
    I like this idea, but don't nee to much I think haha

    I'm a new reader :) Maybe we can folow each other?
    My blog here: http://worldismagiiic.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd wouldn't like to carry a bag like that around o3o it would be to heavy! I'd rather have a kawaii bag that looks like a panda/bunny!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

© Kawaii-B | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig